At Shinobi Finance, our vision is to create easy-to-use personal finance tools for everyone.
Our team has been busy working towards new features, functionalities, and collaborations for our products.
Here are all the updates in detail for the month of October-
1) Our development team launched support for Ethereum Proof of Work (ETHW). Shinobi Wallet users can now view and access their ETHW airdrop in the latest version of the app (Ver 1.6.5). We have also launched in-app support for Shinobi Mastercard with bUKH tokens. bUKH owners can now use bUKH to create their Shinobi Mastercard. Additionally bUKH staking will go live this week.
2) Are you an enterprise, influencer or brand willing to launch your crypto-friendly branded card? We have a solution for you! In the coming days we are launching Branded Cards for Shinobi Wallet, you can easily apply for your branded card right from shinobi.finance website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more. This will help brands to launch personalized debit cards for their fans and users, enabling them to connect with their customers better. Sign up to our mailing list or keep an eye on our website and Twitter handle for more info!
3) Expanded NFT capabilities and features: our development team is busy working on exciting new features and tools for our products that will be game-changing for NFTs and digital assets. One of the new features will enable users to create, market list and share your NFTs directly from the Shinobi Wallet app itself. Next release of Shinobi Wallet with extended NFT functionalities will be released soon, do not forget to update!
4) Open partnerships for NFT projects: to help new NFT projects, both in marketing and promotions. Please check shinobi.finance website or sign up in our mailing list to be among the first to find out about upcoming exclusive projects.
Moreover, if you are an NFT brand, NFT collection or NFT service provider and want to collaborate with us, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com giving us details about your project
5) The Shinobi Finance team also signed an agreement with EXA to develop the future of NFT marketplaces through rentals, acquisition, and NFT creation.
EXA is one of the first NFT rental marketplaces. This integration will allow all our NFT users to rent or loan their NFT assets to a wider audience while opening monetization opportunities for Shinobi Finance.
We are also pleased to announce our partnership with VeryLongAnimals NFTs, a very successful NFT project with over 100 ETH in total volume. The EXA partnership will enable users to rent their NFTs with Shinobi Wallet
6) We would also like to introduce SAFED, our Japanese branch. Our goal at SAFED is to become the first choice partners for web3 solutions in Japan and for companies looking to expand in Asia. With multiple regional offices in Vietnam and Japan, we aim to foster business innovation through web3 solutions in the Asia Pacific region. Check safed.ai website for more information.
7) Our marketing team also has some exciting blockchain events and exhibitions lined up for participation in October. We will be attending these events to spread the word about our brands and find potential partners.
8) Our upcoming utility token is currently under development. Our token holders will be able to benefit from free services, priority access, and discounts to services and products of the Shinobi Finance ecosystem.
Sign up to our mailing list at shinobi.finance to be among the first ones to know more about the token launch and more details!
At Shinobi Finance, we value and respect all our stakeholders. We are building a network that seeks to power decentralization, by creating a crypto-driven economy with transparency, fairness, security, and ease of access.
We would love to hear from you what you think about our progress. If you have any suggestions/messages for us please reach out to us. Thank you for your continued support!