Shinobi Finance unites under one roof DeFi, GameFi, Web3, and FinTech providing access to your financial needs in an easier, more convenient, secure, and future-proof way.
In this monthly report, we will provide an overview of the project’s performance, as well as notable achievements or developments for the past month. This report will provide an overview of the platform’s performance and developments during the month.
1) Our development team launched V 1.7.2 for the Shinobi Wallet app. The new version features a bunch of cosmetic changes and bug fixes, including a new number formatting.
Make sure to download and use the latest version for the best experience!
2) We are also developing a range of corporate and business features into our wallets such as ENS (Ethereum Name Service) and MultiSig. The features will enable our corporate users to manage their digital assets in an effective and efficient way. Ethereum Name Service is a decentralized service that allows users to register and manage human-readable domain names on the Ethereum blockchain. This can make it easier for people to remember and share Ethereum addresses, as they can use a memorable name like “yourcompany.eth” instead of a long string of numbers and letters.
We are also working on adding other business-friendly features such as Smart Contract Wallets and whitelisting. Features such as Smart Contract Wallets will enable users with additional security and automated transaction execution.
3) With the recent advent of generative AI, we are looking to build new-age tools for AI-generated art and NFTs for our users. The feature will let our users create their custom art in an automated way and mint it on leading blockchains as NFTs! Stay tuned to learn more.
4) Our leadership team participated in the event organized by Asia Meta Club last month. The event was a success with over 130 people participating. The event discussed the state of the market and the roadmap ahead for 2023.
5) Shinobi Finance is looking for Web3/Blockchain investors to help us fuel the growth of our ecosystem to the next level. We want to partner with experienced VC & Angel investors that can bring expertise and connections besides funding. If you are a VC / Angel investor and want to know more or an investor we should get in touch with, let us know by email at email@example.com or by telegram at @shinobifinance. We are a dynamic web3 firm developing multiple projects. Contact us to learn more.
At Shinobi Finance, we value and respect all our stakeholders. We are building a network that seeks to power decentralization by creating a crypto-driven economy with transparency, fairness, security, and ease of access.
We would love to hear from you what you think about our progress. If you have any suggestions/messages for us, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support!